Jesus Camp
I've not seen the movie. But after a little bit of internet perusal, I've come to understand that the film was released in the fall of 2006, and not long afterwards a prominent pastor in the movie "stepped down" from his position and the woman who ran the camp "indefinitely postponed" its reopening. An even, unbiased film on the evangelical church could hardly produce such detrimental effects. I imagine, then, that I and my fellow Christians have been grossly underhanded by "selective journalism" as a friend of mine recently described it.
If you've seen the movie, and care to inform me as to your opinion of it (and of course, your religious beliefs, or lack thereof) I'd greatly appreciate it. The film will be released on DVD this month, and I shall endeavor to view it and post my own opinion on it at that time. The trailers, however, do not make me wonder why liberals might take to concern after viewing this "true and accurate" creation from Magnolia Pictures.
for more info: jesuscampthemovie.com

0 Responses to Jesus Camp
Post a Comment